Many buy self-help books, books on discovering yourself, dating. Breaking cycles of behavior, and the list goes on and on.
- They are honestly seeking help.
- They don’t want anyone to know about their problem.
- They want to fix it themselves.
- They don’t want to appear needy.
- They are avoiding vulnerability.
- Secretly fear being found out.
The world can teach you how to modify your behavior, but it doesn’t, nor can it change the person. The one adjusts what you want others to see, while God changes what you want to be.