Gifts He Gives
Giving is one of life’s fundamental joys. The more significant gifts are unexpected, given for no other reason than love. To receive such a gift makes one feel valued and wanted.
The Lord has a truckload of gifts just waiting outside of my heart’s door. In His politeness, He knocks for me to let Him in. When I open the door, Jesus’ excitement for what will follow can hardly be contained.
Look what gifts He brings us without charge or assembly.
1. The gift of forgiveness. Jesus pardons for every sin committed. Yep, all of them.
2. He brings with Him love and acceptance with no questions, no stipulations, only to accept the unmerited grace.
3. I could not know love without Him planting love in my soul. Thank You.
4. The God of the universe gives me wisdom for the asking,
5. Faith with assurance, and
6. Unexplainable peace.
7. No One else replaces fear for boldness,
8. Or a plan with a purpose for my life.
9. Having someone ever-present,
10. Always trustworthy and
11. Carrying my burdens for me is beyond what I deserve.
Jesus is far and away my most precious gift above every gift!