Have you wished to view life and people through the eyes of Jesus? What does He see we cannot, or can we?
The last time I went to the eye doctor, he prescribed a set of new glasses. He told me these lenses are a significant improvement. When I put them on, I jumped back with the brightness. I saw blurry objects defined.
Can God improve our vision of His work in our lives? Of what importance is that for Jesus? It brings understanding and understanding changes people. We then relate to others on a different level. When we see people through spiritual eyes, as God gives us His perception, wonder-filled truths come into view:
1. The heart recognizing God’s goodness for the first time.
2. The mother’s fervent prayer making its way to the listening ears of our Father.
3. The flight of angels hastening to the one bowed in discouragement.
4. The intensity of the armies of God in the battle against evil on our behalf?
5. The hand that lifts the fallen from guilt and shame to a new beginning,
6. or the tears that pour forth from Jesus’ eyes as He grieves for our blindness.
We cannot physically see the entirety of what God sees, but He enhances the ability for those seeking more of Jesus. They receive an abundance of unknown treasures.
2 Corinthians 3:16
but whenever a person turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.
Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
Having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints,